We believe that businesses are the heart of our community and it’s our mission to help the families and individuals within them thrive. We have 50+ years… of partner experience, 3000+ clients… across NSW and 1 direction… our clients’ future growth!
And… right now we’re looking for a switched on, growth and service-minded accountant to join us as a Client Manager. The Client Manager is a critical role in the business, having responsibility for providing the highest level of proactive service to existing clients as well as undertaking business development activities to help the practice continue to expand.
You’ll work closely with an experienced processing team to ensure our clients receive accurate and timely support. With a focus on getting things done right the first time the practice prides itself on possessing expert knowledge, efficiency and use of technology.
Who are you?
We’d like you to have at least 2 years experience in a similar role and be CA/CPA accredited (or on the way). More importantly though, would people describe you as…
- Self-confident and intelligent
- You’ve got commercial ‘smarts’
- A doer – you solve issues and get results
- Diplomatically assertive
- Sociable… but you get on with the job too – clients are confident that you’re on the job
- You love a good policy, procedure and process
- Glass-half-full – but not blindly optimistic
- A confident decision-maker
- Comfortable being held accountable
- A natural leader who takes the initiative
- Having a balanced view of the world, calling on facts while also using your intuition
- Willing to learn and ask questions
If yes… and you have the personal confidence to handle the occasional Type-A business client, we should speak!
- Prepare budgets, cash-flow forecasts, and management reports with appropriate commentary
- Prepare interim and end of year financial statements for review
- Prepare BAS/IAS, Tax and other compliance returns
- Prepare Company and Trust Statutory compliance documents as required
- Manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Delegate as appropriate to get tasks done
Why would you?
Well, we’re a growing firm with solid foundations. We’re very much a future-focused firm. We do interesting work – we’re not just a boring number crunching firm. We absolutely embrace technology and we have a genuinely strong teamwork culture.
Sounds like you?
For all enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org