Want to work with a dynamic and thriving team?
At Thrive Advice we pride ourselves on the incredible team we have under our name.
Working at Thrive Advice gives you the opportunity to work with a diverse and future focussed business advisory and accounting firm. We are not sitting in dark corners with quills, we embrace technology, seek solutions for our clients and each team member thrives on the culture we offer.
What we offer:
- Greater growth in your career
- Mentoring and guidance from our experienced advisory partners
- Opportunity to embrace and grow with current industry trends
- Work-life balance
The days of accountants simply ‘crunching numbers’ are gone. We embrace the future and offer our team to grow with future trends and thrive.
We focus on our team’s advisory knowledge and ability to bring the best service offerings in the Central West. We utilise a proactive not a reactive approach to all facets of our business and deliver this attitude to our clients.
We thrive on adding value to our client’s businesses and our teams experience.
Plan. Do. Thrive.
Senior Accountant/Compliance Manager – Business Services
- Orange NSW
- Leading Professional Services Firm
- Supportive & Flexible Work Culture
Thrive Advice is a leading regional accountant and business advisory practice. At Thrive Advice we believe that exceptional client service underpins all aspects of delivery to our clients. We provide a flexible working environment that encourages open communication and collaboration. There are continuous opportunities to learn, build strong relationships with diverse client groups and expand at all stages of your career.
We are currently seeking a proactive Senior Accountant to join our Compliance Division as the Compliance Manager/ Supervisor. The successful candidate will be keen to engage with colleagues and clients. We are looking for someone intent on delivering exceptional client service and being part of the digital revolution of professional service delivery.
The Business Services division ensures client’s taxation compliance is completed in a timely and accurate manner. The Compliance Manager will be charged with ensuring the compliance team are meeting their deadlines, quality standards, and high-level taxation planning.
The Compliance Manager will perform a supervisory role within the division. This will involve reviewing work for accuracy, providing on-the-job training to direct reports, and being a leader within the business.
As the Compliance Manager you will be responsible for the management of a range of client portfolios and end to end accounting services.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Reviewing tax compliance work within the practice
- Provide on-the-job training for staff with respect to taxation compliance
- Take a leadership role within the Compliance Division to ensure lodgements and taxation work is delivered on time.
- Perform compliance work for corporations, multi owned businesses and high net wealth groups
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for consolidated groups
- Maintaining client contact, ensuring timely and accurate response to day-to-day client queries
Ideally, you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- 5-7 years business services experience within a public practice environment
- Have attained CA/CPA qualification
- Demonstrable experience working on consolidated groups and tax accounting
- Proven experience with managing a high-performance team
- Proven on-the-job experience at managing tight deadlines
- Excellent client advisory and communication skills
- Good technical knowledge and interest in tax
- Knowledge of cloud accounting platforms
What we will offer you
We are committed to your ongoing development to build your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills. We take pride in our healthy and happy fast-paced work environment, where we operate as a team to deliver great results to our clients. We also engaged in a range of regular social activities. At Thrive Advice we really want you to enjoy your work and the environment that you work in.
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, Thrive Advice offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, and workplace flexibility.
To submit your application please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the listing on SEEK – https://www.seek.com.au/job/41085672
PLAN. DO. THRIVE
Ready for the next step in your career?
We are always on the lookout for individuals who thrive in the industry and are keen to take their career to the next level.
If you are an individual who is seeking the next step then please send us an email with your CV. We are always keeping an eye out for those who are yearning to THRIVE.
Contact us at email@example.com with the subject “Opportunity to THRIVE”.
Plan. Do. Thrive.
You may be surprised by how quick we get back to you.
We pride ourselves on our response rates. Try us…