World Financial Planning Day 2021
Wednesday 6 October 2021 is world Financial Planning day, and it is also World Investor Week! What a great time to start thinking about planning for your future (and your now) and looking at creating wealth.
Live for your today, plan for your tomorrow.
Having a financial plan gives you the confidence to get through today. A plan will help you prepare for the future, no matter what curve ball life throws at you.
Celebrating World Financial Planning Week 2021
The Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) recently commissioned research to look at some of the life issues Australians have faced since the COVID-19 pandemic began and how this impacted on people’s finances.
We would also like to share some insights from this years research report from the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) FPA Money & Life Tracker: Freedom Edition.
What financial goals do Australian’s have for the next 12 months?
- 52.4% of Aussies want to hit a savings goal
- 44.4% of us are saving for a holiday
- 32.4% want to pay off their mortgage
- 16% want to start investing.
What are some people asking their Financial Planner?
- 11% of us have had increased contact with their Financial Planner in response to the ever changing pandemic.
- 6.5% have embraced digital platforms to receive financial advice.
What were the top three changes Australians made in response to the pandemic?
- 44.7% opened their wallets less to fund their lifestyle choices
- 43.9% put more money in their piggy banks to bump up their savings
- 41.3% took the opportunity to pay down their debts as their main priority
Are you ready to connect?
If you are ready to find out how Financial Planning can help you achieve your goals, contact us today on 02 6362 8255 to arrange an appointment with our Financial Planning team. Alternatively please fill in the below form and a staff member from our office will contact you.
Information source – Financial Planning Association Australia.
General Advice Warning
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Any advice provided by Thrive Advice detailed above is provided independently of Thrive Plan Pty Ltd and our Licensee GPS Wealth Ltd. Neither Thrive Plan Pty Ltd nor GPS Wealth Ltd take any responsibility for any actions or service they provide.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (02) 8074 8599