Do you have a self-managed super fund ? Or would like to?
We are qualified to provide you with SMSF (self-managed super fund) advice and the required administration work to ensure you and your SMSF is compliant.
It’s never too early to start planning for your future. The financial decisions you make now can save you unnecessary stress further down the track.
Taking control of your super, in particular, can be an important step in preparation.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)
An important part of retirement planning for many business owners is setting up a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
Some of the benefits of an SMSF over a traditional fund include:
- Greater control over where and when you invest your money
- Investment strategies (property, managed funds, shares, cash, etc.) that truly reflect your financial circumstances and your goals
- The opportunity to purchase commercial or residential property through your fund
- The ability to transfer business premises to your SMSF
- Minimisation of taxes
- Pension flexibility
First, you need to assess if an SMSF is right for you. If you decide to proceed, our years of experience in managing SMSFs can help you:
- Set up your fund
- Navigate the complex legislation and fee structures
- Develop strategies to maximise your fund
- Ensure a smooth transition to retirement when the time is right
We provide these services with a transparent, fixed-price administration fee structure that springs no surprises.
Michael Crowley (ASIC No. 1244883) is a Limited Authorised Representative of The SMSF Expert Pty Ltd ABN 17 155 686 356, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 445113
Thrive SMSF Pty Ltd ABN 20 612 770 920 a Corporate Authorised Representative (ASIC No. 1244882) of The SMSF Expert Pty Ltd ABN 17 155 686 356, Australian Financial Services Licence Number 445113.
This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (02) 8074 8599
You may be surprised by how quick we get back to you.
We pride ourselves on our response rates. Try us…