Do you and your
loved ones have
enough for the future ?
Many Australians don’t – including some successful business owners. It’s a question that only you know the answer to because a ‘comfortable retirement’ means different things to different people.
Whatever it means to you, it’s never too early to start planning for it. The financial decisions you make now can save you unnecessary stress further down the track.
Taking control of your super, in particular, can be an important step in preparation.
Retirement planning services
Our retirement planning services are focused on balancing your wealth, income, and assets so that they meet your idea of a ‘comfortable’ retirement. They are centred around:
- Accumulating wealth through investments
- Assessing, managing, and growing your superannuation
- Protecting your main assets
- Reducing debt
- Helping you succession plan or prepare to sell your business
- Estate planning
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)
An important part of retirement planning for many business owners is setting up a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
Some of the benefits of an SMSF over a traditional fund include:
- Greater control over where and when you invest your money
- Investment strategies (property, managed funds, shares, cash, etc.) that truly reflect your financial circumstances and your goals
- The opportunity to purchase commercial or residential property through your fund
- The ability to transfer business premises to your SMSF
- Minimisation of taxes
- Pension flexibility
First, you need to assess if an SMSF is right for you. If you decide to proceed, our years of experience in managing SMSFs can help you:
- Set up your fund
- Navigate the complex legislation and fee structures
- Administer your fund
- Prepare end of year reporting and tax returns
- Develop strategies to maximise your fund
- Provide regular progress reports
- Ensure a smooth transition to retirement when the time is right
We provide these services with a transparent, fixed-price administration fee structure that springs no surprises.
You may be surprised by how quick we get back to you.
We pride ourselves on our response rates. Try us…