Business Continuity Plans – COVID-19
The Thrive Advice Team have developed a COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that addresses these 7 key areas that affect you:
- Cash Flow
- Protection of your Assets – including personal assets like your family home.
- Banks and Funding
- Management Team planning
- Your Employees
- Customers & Suppliers
- Mental Health Support
Our BCP can give you great assistance to keep your business alive and give you and your team framework for the support you need during this COVID-19 crisis.
OUR PLAN TO HELP YOU
There are 4 options where we can immediately help you.
- Provide you with a personalised COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP). With this option, we provide you with your BCP and you then will need to review it and choose which actions to implement.
- Have a one-hour Assistance Meeting with us, where we meet and discuss your personalised COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan and guide you through the best actions to take.
- Prepare a time-efficient workable twelve-month cash-flow.
- Calculate and work out your optimal COVID-19 Boosting Cash-flow for Employers Economic Stimulus:Tax-free payment up to $100,000 for small business.
OUR UP-FRONT PRICE
OPTION 1, where we provide you with a personalised COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan, is $250 + GST.
OPTION 2, where we have 1 x one-hour Assistance Meeting with you to discuss your personalised COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan, is $550 + GST.
OPTION 3, where we prepare a cash-flow forecast with you covering the next twelve months, $300 + GST
OPTION 4, where we work out how to optimise your eligibility for Tax-free payments, $300 + GST, and assist with implementation $125 + GST.
Please use the linked button below to email us or phone our office on 6362 8255. Let our staff know if you would like Option 1, Option 2, Option 3 or Option 4.
We are offering all of our meetings online via Zoom or via phone. This is not only so it is flexible for you but also respects social distancing to protect you and our team at Thrive Advice.